Subscribe

Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

What you will

By BuckBear
Oceans heave, lured by the waning orb
That casts evanescent threads on the fleece
Of darkling clouds, gathered above

The woven winds rein the skies,
Weeps sweet tears from heaven’s eyes
Eyes that span dew decked hills

She walks the mist, a vision in white
Her whispers are gentle echoes
that sway ardent winds of harmony
and in the symphony of life
each word is wrapped in rhapsody.

Sometimes when wind blows through trees
I pause to listen and in its passing
I hear the tenderness of her voice
that fills the spectrum of my soul.

She is the chime of warm rain,
the moon that glows through the trees
and within the luster of evening
her aura fills the scene.

I hear the whispers of the wind
see the stars shine in the sky,
but I hold the sunrise in my pocket.

Dance with me within the wind,
then just let me love you.
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Swetha Krishnan January 11, 2008 at 10:08 AM
    Wow...this is so romantic, it touched my heart...need i say more? :)

Something to say?